Dr Pepper Snapple Group PLC Programmer in Victorville, California
The PLC Programmer is responsible for programming, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment such as PLC’s, Servo Systems, motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, production machines, boilers, pumps, liquid fillers, packaging equipment, material handling equipment, bulk delivery equipment, and blending/mixing systems. Assist with Project Management duties.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
Shift and Schedule This is a permanent position working on 2nd shift. The hours for 2nd shift are from 4:00pm - 12:30am Monday through Friday. Flexible to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as the business needs it.
- Control and information systems for process and packing operations. Programming, creating, reading, and editing logic diagrams, wiring diagrams, single lines, and P&IDs perform and or verify process/control design for projects (PLC's, Networks, Drives, Instrumentation, control panels, etc.)
- Mechanically and electrically troubleshoot difficult equipment problems, must quickly and correctly accomplish equipment repairs, and meticulously perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Install/troubleshoot 240V and 480V motors as well as VFD’s and Servo drives.
- Support Level I and Level II Technicians and Equipment Operators to solve machine issues.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Required to accurately generate parts request and complete preventative maintenance worksheets in a timely manner.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Safety Program Total Rewards We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
Qualifications * 2 years of experience with Programming Controls technologies, Allen Bradley PLCs and motion technology. * 2 years of experience with Programming Factory talk Panel View and/or WonderWare InTouch HMI. * 2 years of experience with Allen Bradley SLC, CLX and drive technology, Ethernet technologies. * 2 years of electrical/mechanical industrial maintenance experience to include diagnostic/troubleshooting experience * 2 years of experience in Control and information systems for process and packing operations. * 2 years of working experience with Microsoft Office and Excel Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North America’s leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas. More than 75 percent of the company’s overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Mott’s, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Rose’s, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Supply Chain
Title: PLC Programmer
Requisition ID: 1726912