Anthem Agile Business Info Analyst II or Sr Job Family PS2262 in Victorville, California
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Position may be located at any Anthem location or work from home.
Agile Business Info Analyst Job Family (Testing) Business Info Analyst II or Business Info Analyst Sr. **Please Note: This position may be filled at the Business Info Analyst II, or the Business Info Analyst Sr level. Manager will determine level based upon the selected applicant’s skillset relative to the qualifications listed for this position.
Summary for all levels You will be a member of the Agile team who represents the voice of the customer. You will know what the business will need in the near/longer term. You set the vision and will define and prioritize the work with the ultimate goal of exceeding customer expectations.
Duties for all levels:
- Conducts user testing Interprets business requirements, conducts system demos.
- Is the "go to" person for domain information
- Provides timely information and decisions
- Prioritizes requirements, defects, and other work items for the team
- Is an active participant in customer testing
- Helps the team gain access to expert stakeholders
- Facilitates requirements modeling sessions, including requirements envisioning
- Educates team in the business domain
- Is the gateway to funding
- Manages dependencies with other teams, negotiating and reprioritizing as appropriate.
- Is the public face of team to project stakeholders
- Demos the solution to key stakeholders
- Communicates team status
- Educates stakeholders in the development process
- Negotiates priorities, scope, funding, and schedule
- Interprets business requirements/user stories, conducts user testing, conducts system demos
- Provide support for implementation activities during evening or weekend hours.
- Responsible for analyzing, reporting and developing recommendations on data related to multiple, varied business metrics.
- Creates and maintains databases to track testing performance.
- Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g. for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
- Creates and publishes periodic reports, makes necessary recommendations, and develops ad hoc reports as needed.
- May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
Skills required for all levels - Experience with Agile/Scaled Agile Software Methodology - Strategic Thinking - Decision Making - Business Savvy - Communication - Planning and Prioritization - Flexibility - Motivator - Innovation and Vision
Preferred Professional designations or certifications at all levels Agile Business Analysis Clinician PMP Product Owner SAFe Scrum Master
Business Info Analyst II Requires a BS/BA degree in related field; 2-4 years related operational and/or business/data analysis experience; experience in database structures, testing, and standard query and reporting tools; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Ability to travel required. Experience with Agile Software Methodology required.
Business Info Analyst Sr. Requires a BS/BA degree in related field; 3-5 years business/data analysis or related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Experience with business requirement/user story backlog prioritization and sequencing, relational databases and knowledge of query tools such as Jira/Confluence and statistical software is required. Ability to manipulate large sets of business requirement/user story data is also required. Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills. This job is focused on complex and varied metrics, making recommendations and providing assistance to staff as compared to the Bus Info Analyst II job. Experience with Agile/Scaled Agile Software Methodology required.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Job Reporting & Data Analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Agile Business Info Analyst II or Sr Job Family PS2262
Requisition ID: PS2262