Anthem Director HealthCore Health Services Research #PS3983 in Hesperia, California
/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At HealthCore, Inc. , an independently-operating subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and a health services research firm, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
The Director HealthCore Research is responsible for HealthCore's project operations for the development and execution of health services research studies primarily to assist clients in translating business issues into a meaningful research study.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist clients in translating business issues into a meaningful research study.
- Leads a team to deliver on assigned goals and supports growth and success of HealthCore.
- Oversees proposal development process and assist with the contract execution process.
- Communicates project status, timelines, end product and analysis results and value messages to internal and external customers or partners.
- Proactively evaluates project performance against plan and works with finance in the preparation of project financial analyses that provide insight into successes and shortfalls.
- Executes the vision and contributes to the design of research studies in concert with our clients.
Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
MS, MPH or PharmD in business or a life sciences field; 5 years of experience in health service research, epidemiology, health policy, economics or related field; 3 years of progressively responsible experience in leading project teams in Health Outcomes, including 2 years of experience managing client interactions; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- PhD in public health, health economics, or health services research preferred.
- Preferred locations for this role are in Wilmington, DE or Atlanta, GA. However, this role location is also open to consideration at other Anthem locations. The role is not eligible for a remote work location. / Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. /
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Director HealthCore Health Services Research #PS3983
Other Locations: GA-Atlanta, DE-Wilmington
Requisition ID: PS3983