Anthem Internal Auditor Sr - Open to any NGS office (PS3094) in Apple Valley, California
/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At National Government Services (NGS) , an independent subsidiary of Anthem, Inc. and one of the largest Medicare contractors in the country, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Internal Auditor Sr
Work location – Any NGS Office
Responsible for performing more complex financial/operational audits to ensure that activities performed by organizational units are planned and executed with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, sound principles of internal control, and in a manner consistent with both company and high standards of administrative practice. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Audits the accounting, operational and statistical data of various departments, divisions, and locations in order to verify accuracy.
- Audits the activities of various departments for compliance with plans, policies and procedures prescribed by management.
- Determines proper accountability of assets through physical count, inventory and confirmation.
- Prepares and submits reports on the results of audits, recommending improvements in policies and procedures.
- Audits accounting records of contractors regarding agreements where the company is a party of interest.
- Cooperates with outside auditors in any undertaking that may expedite their work.
- Government contracting, such as familiarity with FAR, CAS and federal government contracting preferred.
Designation of CPA, CIA, CISA or other auditing professional certification preferred.
Requires a BS/BA in accounting or finance; 4 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Travel of up to 30% possible.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Internal Auditor Sr - Open to any NGS office (PS3094)
Location: california-Apple Valley
Requisition ID: PS3094